Wednesday, July 21, 2010

summer fun

it never ends around here.  and while my dining room is still not done, and my chairs are still sporting their same english country themed fabric, and my baseboard replacing is still undone, and my garden needs some serious fertilizer if its ever going to produce anything, i am off once again. 
but not just to pinetop or palm springs.  oh no.  this is a big one.
drum roll please.
philadelphia, new jersey, new york city here i come!
(don't hate.)
ground zero, central park, madison square garden, statue of liberty, time square.
all in one day.
and the jerseylicious girls at the gatsby salon in green brook, new jersey.
i'll be stopping by to see you.
big hair, attitude and fashion.
because once a jersey girl, always a jersey girl.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Have a fun time you crazy jersey girl! I am so jealous and can't wait for a detailed account of your trip!! The boys will miss you greatly!

Debbie Barber said...

I want to see the pic of YOU in front of the salon!!! XO