Thursday, September 29, 2011

subway art

there are so many takes on subway art.  and i had not yet tried creating my own.  and lately my craft groove has been dormant (along with my blogging groove).  but today i gave it a try.  a sweet friend is having a birthday...a big one.  so i decided to make her some subway art with the places and things that are most meaningful to her and her family.
what a fun project.
now i need to start one of my own.  how about it ball's?  give me your favorite family traditions, memories, places.  i'll see what i can come up with.
and don't tell me nothing.
geez.
you know we did stuff.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I would love to make one with for our family! I think it would be great to write all the fun things down that we do. Just tell me the day and I will come on over!

Amanda said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't tell you how much I love it! She is going to go nuts over this!!! And, I love that you did it in black and white because she framed all of our family pics on the wall upstairs in black frames with white mats, so it will all match perfectly. You are amazing!

Debbie Barber said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!! Wait, scratch that...I ADORE this!! You are just so talented, truly amazing!

Anneliese said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! It made me laugh and smile! I could just hear your enthusiasm! Really made my day. I appreciate it. Hope your Fall is going well with lots of creative projects. -Anneliese

Jamie Jo said...

Barbara, not sure if you will read this, but I didn't know how to let you know....

I think it's this:

LOVE(verb) of God ( prep. Phrase) “God” would be the object of the Prep. And noun.
Is (I believe would be a conjunction in this sentence) Love (verb) of neighbor(prep. Phrase) NEIGHBOR is the object of the prep. As well as a noun.

I also thought Love of God could also be the subject and love of neighbor the verb and prep phrase...

Have fun!!