Thursday, January 21, 2010

i work better under pressure




send help.

quick.

this woman needs it.

this morning i woke up energized...and i could use some energy.  i mean i do have a shower for my niece, Allison, here at my home on saturday.  and i am leaving to go out of town on saturday afternoon.  i have plenty to do.  i should be cleaning, getting my nest ready for company, cooking, so my company will have a few tidbits to nibble as we honor the bride to be.  but, of course, that would require a trip to the grocery store and that still hasn't happened either.  or i could be putting the finishing touches on the shower favors.  or maybe packing for my weekend.  but am i doing any of those things.  nope.  my morning energy is being spent projecting.  projecting.  somebody just shoot me.  please.  i've started to annoy myself. 

(i'll post pics of my projecting later today.  check back.  it's good.  but i am meeting friends for lunch.  i should probably shower.)

2 comments:

Debbie Barber said...

You're hilarious! The sooner that you figure out that you are only a mere human (as opposed to Super Woman).... the happier your life will be. Go easy on yourself! Your house is NEVER dirty. Seriously!

Carrie said...

Amen to Deb!!