Sunday, October 25, 2009

is there a locksmith in the house?


this boy better hurry home soon. otherwise i might change the locks. here's how it goes. the first couple of days he's gone i'm okay...i enjoy doing my own thing and working on my little projects into the wee hours of the morning. the next couple of days he's gone i really miss him and i get all teary eyed and walk around the house like i'm lost. but after that...oh after that i'm so mad at him for still being gone i want to hang him by his toenails.

can you guess where i'm at right now?

2 comments:

Debbie Barber said...

Oh.....Kenny Ball....I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now. You know my cell phone, just call me for the most current weather prediction in your house before coming home. Could be pretty chilly if Barb is steaming hot! (What an oxymoron!!!) Good luck!

Sereva said...

I'm so glad Kase doesn't have the luxury to be gone as long as Kenny or I'd be in the same boat (and KC would have an anchor around his neck!)