Monday, October 26, 2009

my new therapy


this is my friend and walking buddy, gretchen whitney. she is a masseuse. a fabulous masseuse. this afternoon she gave me my very first full body massage. why, oh why have i waited so long. gretchen is a masseuse who comes to you. with calming music and sweet, fresh linens. her hands are heavenly. smooth and strong. and she does this ever so soothing circle motion thing. and she has the most exotic scented lotions. and talks in this quiet, peaceful, calming voice. explaining everything as she goes. i feel amazingly divine and relaxed.  that boy i live with is sure gonna be sorry he missed this.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my that sounds WONDERFUL! I might need her number!

Gretchen said...

Barbara, You are TOOO nice! Im ever so happy that you enjoyed it, though! I really wanted to help you feel better, for true!

Debbie Barber said...

So totally wonderful... you deserve to be pampered!!! It's about time!!!!!