Friday, October 30, 2009

right on

i took this personal color profile.  it asks you questions you should ask yourself before you start any decorating project. it is supposed to help you decide which color combinations are best suited for your personality.  i'm stunned at how right on it is.  the colors soothe me.  the style comforts me.  take your own personal color profile quiz here.  www.prattandlambert.com/color/personality-quiz/interior/index.jsp

here are my results.
lovely.




Raffia is a collection of neutrals and interesting greens that signify a timeless appreciation of diversity. A person drawn to this palette appreciates texture and the importance of tactility in all surfaces. They wish for a sophisticated environment that is also casual. They seek a balance with nature and time.


1 comments:

Debbie Barber said...

Girl.... I wish I had half your sense of style!!! Lovely!