Wednesday, October 21, 2009

what's a girl to do


when she doesn't want to do anything? i hate days like today. no motivation. no passion. no nothing. oh, except emotional eating. i won't even begin to tell you what i ate today. take my word for it...i'm a wretched pig. now i know why i'm this way. it happens the same time every year. it's hunting season. and it begins tomorrow. (well, actually it began september 1st with sighting in of scopes and guns and talk of units and perusing of topographical maps and shopping for more hunting gear and ammo and anything camoflague.) it goes on until the end of january. it makes me crazy. crazy i tell you. but it does make the boy i live with very happy. i try to be excited for him. to act like i'm interested. he does love it so. but it is just too much. too dang much. i have dead animals on my walls. stuffed dead animals. just how is a girl supposed to decorate around stuffed, dead animals. i love you babe. but somethings got to give. otherwise you're gonna be left with one real fat mama!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE THE HEADER!! It is so perfect and so you! Can you send me the link to become a follower? I can't acess it for some reason! Then I will totally follow you!

Debbie Barber said...

Okay girl....cheer up!! I love you to absolute pieces! I'm on your side about your man. I dig him too, but the dead animals would never cut it in my house and he just keeps on hunting for more? I agree, what's a girl to do?