Monday, September 21, 2009

another viva terra fav

a disclaimer: this summer while vacationing in michigan and canoeing down the muskegon river i tipped over the canoe (a story for another time!) which sent my camera floating down river. a gentleman took pity on my wretchedly drenched self and rescued said camera. while the camera was rescued, the picture quality was not. hence my grainy, mottled picture. i'm hoping santa brings me a new one. (hint hint)



i wanted this little number in my kitchen area over the kitchen table. but $98...really....it's foam board. so i decided i could make my own using my own foam board, modge podge and old magazine pages.



total cost = $5.50

p.s. it really does look way better than this picture. poor, poor waterlogged camera.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I can attest to the fact it does look better than the picture! I didn't know that about your camera! Love you!

mom said...

where do you get all the energy?
and I love you for it. what a wonderful way to keep in touch with you and the family. keep up the good work. love ya. PS
right now they are working on my kitchen.

Debbie Barber said...

Is there anything you can't do?